Friday, February 18, 2011

Wk3 BP Entry 4 - EDM613 MAC - The Impossible is Always Possible

So for my free post of the week, I wanted to share and explore an amazing artist that I recently discovered. His name is Diego Stocco and he is one of the most creative musicians I have ever heard. His whole gig is to create music in the most innovative ways possible. He has composed music from a burning piano to creating a song out of a tree. Talk about someone that understands the idea behind "The Art of Possibility!" Whenever I watch one of Stocco's videos, I am always reminded that the impossible is always possible. As an educator, I need to be reminded of that from now and then, working in a field that is overwhelmed with budget cuts, increasing class sizes, district mandates, and cookie cutter curriculum.

Here are a few links for those of you curious to check out his work. If you haven't heard of Diego Stocco, prepare to be blown away.

Click on this to go to Diego Stocco's Web site.

A video of Diego Stocco creating music from a tree. (My personal favorite!)

2 comments:

  1. WOW! That was incredible. Thanks for sharing. I am a new fan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, that was totally amazing. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete