Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Publishing/Leadership Think Out Loud BP#2

After further thought and several moments of clarity, I have made the decision to present my Publishing and Leadership project in the form of a document to propose for publication. I feel that this would be the best way for my research to be highlighted and made public for others to not only read about my findings, but to hopefully encourage other educators to continue further research on social networking in the classroom. I think there are a plethora of journals out in the educational world that would consider publishing my action research for others to read about. Another reason that I chose the path of publication instead of a presentation is that the audience that would read my research would probably more likely go and attempt it in their own classroom. And for the sake of research, that is what I would most desire from what I discovered and worked for within my project. So there it is. I am finalizing my decision on publishing my ARP into a journal. Now the question is, what journal do I want to attempt to use? That is soon to be determined. Stay tuned...

The photo used in this blog is from Flickr, under the Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic License.


Photo Attributed to:
"Writing" - jjpacres

No comments:

Post a Comment