Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Publishing/Leadership Think Out Loud BP#1

My initial thoughts for presenting my ARP for the week 4 Wimba session is two-fold. I really feel as if I should present with a Keynote since EMDTMS has revolved around designing media that is engaging and understandable for all audiences. So I am leaning towards presenting in this fashion for the week 4 session. On the other hand, I feel that I can probably give a better picture of how my ARP started, changed, tweaked, tracked, assessed, implemented, and concluded within a paper document that was published in an educational journal or something like that. I also think that this form of publishing might reach more people, depending on what type of journal or other publication I get my ARP published in. I think that my presentation in the paper form could also offer my staff at my school site a solid "proposal" in why my ARP is worth attempting in their own classroom to promote increased student engagement and motivation. My paper could always be transformed into a Keynote/ppt later on in order to create a more media-friendly presentation along with highlighting the most important elements of my research. Either way, I know I will be working like a dog to get this thing into "presentation" shape (hence the picture). Again, these are just my initial thoughts, but it is giving me a direction to go as I begin planning and preparing my Publishing/Leadership project for week 4 and on into Month 12.

1 comment: