Tuesday, June 29, 2010

BP2_iGoogle Screen Shots

My first screenshot is of my Home page tab on iGoogle. I created this tab about a year ago and it contains anything from personal gadgets to professional. It has changed over the year, but contains useful gadgets such as Google Docs, my YouTube channel, ToDoList, Facebook, and Twitter.


The second screenshot displays my FSO tab on iGoogle. This particular tab contains a Box of Links that conveniently takes me to the Full Sail Online homepage, my Full Sail Email inbox, and the Wimba classroom sign in page. I also included a LinkedIn gadget that will connect me with peers and colleagues around the world for business and education networking. Finally, I included a My Listy gadget to keep myself on pace with assignments related to long term projects.


My third tab on iGoogle is the AR/CBL tab. I have included a box of links that link me to my AR iWeb site, Dr. Bedard's sample page, the EMDT AR examples website, Purdue Online, APAstyle.org, and APA Style Guide website. I have also added the Diigo gadget and a My Listy gadget to organize my deadlines for action research assignments.


Finally, my last tab I created on iGoogle is my ETC tab. This tab includes a Blogger gadget, a box of links that link me to Go2Web20, Most Useful Web Tools, ETC Wiki, ETC Viddler Account, ETC Flickr account, and FSO Online websites. I have also added the gadgets of My Listy, Google Reader to follow my feeds, Flickr, and Google Docs. All of these will be useful in making me successful in this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment